Chapin Labor Day Festival & Parade
Mark your calendars for the 2022 Festival year- Sunday, August 28- Monday, September 5
Specific event times and locations to be announced at a later date.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, August 27- Saturday, September 3
- Taste of Chapin- Restaurant Week
Saturday, September 3
Sunday, September 4
- Concert on Beaufort Street featuring Maddie Rean Band and Noel Lindler and the Bankwalkers starts at 7 pm.
- Bring your lawn chairs, but no coolers allowed
Monday, September 5
- Labor Day Parade begins at 9:30 am (Streets close at 9 am) at HireRight parking lot (912 Chapin Road) and travels to St. Peters Church Road
- Classic Car Show in the Mt. Horeb parking lot of Beaufort Street presented by Columbia Classic Chevy Club.
- Over 85 Vendors with Children's Area, balloon animals and facepainting.
- Chapin Library Book Sale immediately following the parade at Town Hall. Sale ends at 2:00 pm.
- AMROC Model Train Exhibit held in the American Legion Post 193 Building.
A new addition to the Chapin Labor Day festivities for this year is the Taste of Chapin, Chapin's version of Restaurant Week. Taste of Chapin is produced and hosted in partnership by the Greater Chapin Chamber of Commerce and the Town of Chapin, with the goals of increasing consumption, fostering innovation and inspiring consumer confidence in our restaurant members.
Sponsored by Happy Fork, the Taste of Chapin will send diners on a tasting tour throughout the entire Greater Chapin community. During the week long campaign participating restaurants will offer a multi-course lunch and/or dinner at a value-added price giving locals (and visitors) the chance to channel their inner foodie and finally try that restaurant on their wish list. The restaurants that participate are not only known for their exceptional cuisine, they also spare no expense to give diners an extraordinary culinary experience.
To find out more information or to participate contact Nicholle Burroughs at email@example.com or Paul Sadler at firstname.lastname@example.org.