Chapin Labor Day Festival & Parade
Saturday, August 31
- Justin Pepper 5K: Walk, Run, Ruck 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Saturday night concert on Beaufort Street benefiting We Care at 7 pm featuring Tokyo Jo.
Sunday, September 1
- Concert on Beaufort Street featuring Noel Lindler and the Bank Walkers party starts at 7 pm.
- Bring your lawn chairs, but no coolers allowed
Monday, September 2
- Labor Day Parade begins at 9:30 am (Streets close at 9 am) at GIS parking lot (912 Chapin Road) and travels to St. Peters Church Road
- Classic Car Show in the Mt. Horeb parking lot of Beaufort Street presented by Columbia Classic Chevy Club.
- Over 120 Vendors with Children's Play Area and three bounce houses.
- Chapin Library Book Sale immediately following the parade at Town Hall. Sale ends at 2:00 pm.
- AMROC Model Train Exhibit held in the American Legion Post 193 Building.
As you visit our beautiful town, we welcome you to participate in the visual arts project "The Arts Sail Into Chapin".
The Town of Chapin partnered with the Crooked Creek Arts League to launch a community art project that will culminate Labor Day 2019 in a highly visible multi-part public art display. The concept for “The Arts Sail Into Chapin" is emblematic of the town itself, thirteen free standing aluminum sailboats creatively painted or embellished by local artists.
To learn more about the Crooked Creeks Arts League and ways to be involved in this exciting project click the image below: